Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Zombie Clock Update Beta

Here is how the zombie clock looks like.



I took a screenshot from the emulator so you guys could see it larger. Right now it only gives the time and date but it the future we will be able to set multiple alarms and everything else an alarm clock does. I am having some trouble looking for references of code about a working alarm clock. The references I have managed to find, didn't seem to work on eclipse for some reason but I will keep looking. If I can't find any I will have to code it myself and that will probably take a while.

Another cool "feature" this clock will have is that when the time to "ring" comes, a zombie face will show up on the android device and zombie "growls" will be default alarm tone.

Right now I am focusing more on the base programming of the pig game and other small cool stuff.

Of course I am still working on UDK games After War Blast and our new project Carnage Frontier. But mobile games and apps will bring us money in a shorter time.

If there is someone that knows how to program for the android platform, let me know and I would like to have a word with him, we really need another coder.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment